The Capital Development Authority (CDA) intends to hire Project Directors (Civil) on a Contract basis for its upcoming Buildings, Bridges, Highways, Water Resources, etc. The Capital Development Authority (CDA) announces fresh new vacancies
|Hiring Organization||Capital Development Authority (CDA|
|Location||CDA Secretariat, Khayaban-e-Suhrwardy Sector G-7/4, Islamabad|
|Position Name||Project Director (Civil)|
|Age Limits||50 years|
|Job Status||Contract basis|
- B.Sc./B.E (16 years of education) in Civil Engineering from a reputable local or foreign University duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- A Master’s degree in Construction/Project Management will be preferred. Registered with PEC as Professional Engineer.
CDA Jobs Advertisement
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience on high-rise buildings/ bridges/ highways/ STP/Water Supply etc. out of which 5 years shall be as Project Director, preferred in Government Organizations.
- Successfully completed project having a cost of Rs. 1 billion and above as Project Director.
- Excellent communications skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management (Planning. Budgeting, Execution, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, and Primavera Organizing.
- A team leader committed to achieving the overall objectives of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for the project implementation, Review of Design, Specifications, Estimation, Bidding Documents, etc.
- Construction Management
- Preparation of project budget, PC-I, PC-ll, etc.
- Contract Administration of Construction and Consultancy Contracts
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirement of the Occupational Health and Safety standards are enforced.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control. Representing Clients at different forums
- Coordination with Project stakeholders
- Preparation of Project progress briefs, reports, etc.
How To Apply Capital Development Authority CDA jobs
The Interested candidates are required to submit their applications complete in all respect including detailed profiles, attested photocopies of Educational documents/testimonials, PEC registration, relevant experience certificates, etc in the office of Member (Engineering), CDA Room No. 107, CDA Secretariat, Khayaban-e-Suhrwardy Sector G-7/4, Islamabad up to June 27, 2023, before closing hours.
The candidates working in Public Sector Departments/Organizations should send their applications through the proper channel.
The number of posts offered is 04. However, the Authority reserves the right to decrease or increase the same at the time of recruitment.
All above posts shall be purely on a contract basis(temporary) for a period of one year having no vested right for regular appointment in any case.