here i am sharing the Latest Jobs Vacancies in the Gujranwala Medical College Teaching Hospital Applications are invited for appointment (subject to approval of Election Commission of Pakistan) on adhoc basis (from Sr. no. 01-04) and contract basis (from Sr. no. 05-42) from suitable candidates having required qualification & experience for posts mentioned here under as per eligibility criteria for Gujranwala Medical College Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala.
|Hiring Organization||Medical College Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala|
|Education||Matric to Master|
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Assistant Hardware Engineer
- Assistant Engineer Software
- Junior Operator Computer
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Telephone Operator
- Laundry Manager
- Junior Technician (Dental)
- Junior Technician Cardiac Technology
- Junior Technician (Speech Rehabilitation)
- Junior Technician (MCH)
- Junior Technician (Public Health)
- Junior Technician (Pathology)
- Junior Technician (Radiography and Imaging)
- Junior Technician (Anesthesia)
- Junior Technician (Pharmacy)
- Junior Technician (Surgical)
- Air Conditioner Mechanic
- Line Man
- Head Mali
- Laboratory Attendant
- Sewer Man
- Helper Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Ward boy
- Ward Attendant
How to apply?
Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (Matric, F.Sc, etc)/ Degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any), and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Gujranwala Medical College Teaching Hospital, Gondlanwala Village, Ali pur Chatha Road, Gujranwala.
Jobs Advertisement Gujranwala Medical College Teaching Hospital
Term And Condition
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview/ test, the candidates will have no right to challenge the shortlisting process in any court of law.
- Persons already in Govt. Service should apply through their Organization along with NOC.
- Both Male/Female candidates having domicile in the Province of Punjab can apply.
- the person must present original documents at the time of the interview.
- The authority has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- Without TA/DA will not be allowed to appear for the test or interview. Interested applicants are advised to ensure before applying that they meet all the conditions of employment as stated above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of the Medical Superintendent, Gujranwala Medical College Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala, till Monday 31″ July 2023.