State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the central bank, is seeking young, talented, and dynamic candidates for the position of Assistant Director (OG-2) under the IT Officers Training Scheme. The bank offers rewarding and challenging careers, particularly in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Data Science
|Program||IT Officers Training Scheme|
|Organization||State Bank of Pakistan (SBP)|
|Age Limits||26 Years|
|Qualofaction||Bachelor / Master|
Application and Testing Procedure
- Interested Pakistani citizens must meet the eligibility criteria and log on to the NTS website (https://www.nts.org.pk) to follow the procedure for submitting an online application.
- The Closing Date for submission of applications is October 30, 2023.
- NTS will notify shortlisted candidates through SMS, and send admit cards to their postal addresses as well as upload them on its website.
- NTS will upload the details of qualified persons on its website.
- Only shortlisted persons will be invite for further selection process.
State Bank of Pakistan IT Officers Training Scheme October 2023
The candidates are shortlisted based on a written test, meeting other eligibility criteria through panel interviews.
Candidates must bring a printed copy of the duly completed Application Form, attested copies of educational/professional documents,
proof of NTS fee payment, Domicile, CNIC, and three passport-size photographs.
Upon successful completion of the activity, the trainees will be offered an appointment as Assistant Director (OG-2) at a monthly salary starting from Rs. 120,000.
During the training period, the trainees shall receive a monthly stipend equal to half their salary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IT Officers Training Scheme State Bank of Pakistan sbp Jobs 2023- ITOTS
آئی ٹی آفیسرز ٹریننگ اسکیم اسٹیٹ بینک آف پاکستان – ITOTS
اسٹیٹ بینک آف پاکستان (SBP)، مرکزی بینک، IT آفیسرز ٹریننگ اسکیم کے تحت اسسٹنٹ ڈائریکٹر (OG-2) کے عہدے کے لیے نوجوان، باصلاحیت اور متحرک امیدواروں کی تلاش کر رہا ہے۔