A government project called the Prime Minister’s Youth Internship Program was started in 2023 to offer professionals internship opportunities for pakistani people.
The program aims to fill the gap between education and employment by providing meaningful work experience and opportunities for job less students and graduates candidates and improve your future.
It also helps to create a pool of talented individuals person who can contribute to the nation’s economic growth and economy.
In this program interns have the golden chance to learn from professional mentors while delivering significant hands-on experience and knowledge. working with different industry corporations.
This will help them develop their bright skills and knowledge, furthering their career.
Info about Internship Program
|First phase||20000 application|
|Second Phase||40000 Application|
|Duration||1 to 6 months|
|Salary Package||25000 to 40000|
|Program||Prime Minister’s Internship Program|
The Prime Minister’s youth Internship Program provides young professionals with a platform to gain hands-on experience in the field of public policy and governance.
This program provides a unique opportunity for young people and postgraduates from diverse backgrounds to work closely with the government industry and gain valuable insights.
It also provides them with the best opportunity to contribute meaningfully towards policy formulation and implementation.
youth Internship Program advertisement
We are looking for highly motivated and hardworking people to join our Internship Program.
This program is designed for college students with a job opportunity to gain real-world experience in their chosen field.
- Share in platform meetings and design planning sessions
- help in the development of design plans, timelines, and deliverables procedure
- exploration of assiduity trends and stylish practices
- Develop content for donations, reports, and other documents
- Support platoon members with daily tasks like data entry, scheduling, etc.
- Follow up on client inquiries via phone or dispatch
- Excellent written and verbal communication chops
- Capability to work singly as well as part of a platoon
- Knowledge of applicable software programs(e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud) is a