The Government of Punjab Department of Primary and Secondary HealthCare Department invites applications from qualified and experienced people in the Punjab community for these positions in the contract for the Strategic Management Unit (SMU). The qualifications and experience required for these positions are listed below.
|Jobs Hiring Department||Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Age Limits||25-35 years|
|No of post||16+|
|Latest Jobs 2023||Apply here|
Name Of Post
- M&E Specialist (BS-18)
- Import Specialist (BS-18)
- Banking Expert (BS-18)
- Technical Officer (BS-17)
- Litigation Officer (BS-17)
- Tender Coordination Officer (BS-17)
- Data Analyst (BPS-17)
- Research Associate (BPS-17)
- IT Analyst (BPS-17)
Hot To Apply Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare jobs
- Candidates apply online through onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab. gov.pk
- Applications by mail/post will not be accepted.
- Only applicants who have a domicile in Punjab can apply.
- The provincial quotas are suitable for the conditions mentioned above.
- These positions are position specific and cannot be transferred. Applicants must present original documents, along with a certified copy of all relevant documents, on the date and time of the interview, as indicated by the Primary and Secondary Health Care Department.
- Submission of false documents or concealment of any fact will disqualify the person.
Terms and Conditions:
Incomplete applications with incorrect information will be rejected.
Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government / Independent Institutions should apply through the proper channel by presenting N.O.C.
The date and time of the discussion will be sent via e-mails/call/SMS.
The department has the right to accept/reject / or cancel the application or recruitment for any position or any recruitment process at any time without notice/justification.
The recruitment agency reserves the right to reject any or all applications or cancel the recruitment process at any time without giving any reason.
Any questioN comment here