I am sharing the Latest Jobs Vacancies at Quaid e Azam University Islamabad. QAU Islamabad is looking for applications from Pakistani citizens candidates for appointment against the following posts on a regular and contract basis jobs. Candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience can also practice within the date,
|Hiring Organization||Quaid e Azam University QAU|
|Job Type||Regular and contract Base|
|Education||Matric to Master|
Name of Post
- Junior Programmer (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Photographer (BPS-13)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Periodical Acquisition Assistant (BPS-11)
- Maintenance Supervisor-Physics (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician-Electronics (BPS-09)
- AC Technician-Central Workshop (BPS-09)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
- DMO (BPS-05)
- Painter (BPS-05)
- Welder (BPS-05))
- Rock Cutter/Machine Operator (BPS-05)
POSITIONS VACANT ON A CONTRACT BASIS
- Asst. Resident Warden-Male (BPS-16)
- Asst. Resident Warden-Female(BPS-16)
- Security Supervisor (BPS-14)
- Storekeeper -Female (BPS-11)
- Dispenser-cum-Dresser (BPS-06)
- Record Keeper (BPS-05)
- Assistant Store Keeper-Transport (BPS-05)
Quaid e Azam University Islamabad latest Jobs advertisement
QAU Jobs Condition
Applications submitted with complete educational documents should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar along with bank Challan form HBL Quaid-i-Azam University Branch of Rs,1,000/- non-refundable.
The application form may be downloaded from the university website ie www.qau.edu.pk
Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be submitted.
Any further query, information, and question can be raised/obtained on Phone No 051-90644078-79.
Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government departments must apply through a proper method supported by a service certificate and NOC issued by the present employer.
However, University may entertain advance copies if clearly mentioned on the website.
The QAU Statutes will govern selected candidates.
The University reserves the right not to fill/accept or reject the application(s) without providing any reason.
The selection Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions at any stage
Only short-listed persons will be called for tests and interviews.