Today on this page I will share the latest career opportunities in the education sector (Bahria Foundation School Jobs 2024 – Buner Campus). Bahria Foundation, a subsidiary of the Pakistan Navy, invites applications from suitable male and female candidates for the following positions:
|Bahria Foundation School
|February 13, 2024
- Campus Coordinators and Teaching Faculty (Montessori-Matric)
Academic management involves overseeing the school, teachers, and students, as well as maintaining communication with local authorities, the relevant education board, district offices, government agencies, and the media. Oversee and manage teaching and administrative staff, organizing their responsibilities and conducting performance appraisals of employees. To ensure discipline and safety on the premises for students and staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and public relations skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office and Office-based applications
- Human Resource Management
- Ability to operate and monitor the Integrated School/Student Management System (ISMS).
Latest Bahria Foundation School Buner Campus Jobs
Original academic and work experience certificates will be required at the time of the interview.
Interested candidates should send their CVs by February 13, 2024, to the following address:
Bahria Education & Training System, Bahria Foundation, 3rd Floor, Laraib Plaza, Plot No. 20, Street No. 2, Business Park, Gulberg Greens, Islamabad
Campus Coordinators and Teaching Faculty (Montessori-Matic)
Candidates applying for the position of Campus Curator should have a minimum of 5-7 years of teaching experience, along with at least 3 years of experience as a section head or campus coordinator.
Applicants should have excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. And should be proficient in MS Office and other web-based applications. All candidates should possess subject knowledge and be familiar with the latest teaching methods and techniques.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, MBA, or BBA (Hons)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office-based applications is required.
- Applicants should have the ability to operate and monitor the Integrated School/Student Management System (ISMS) and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in handling school financial matters is desirable.