A Public Sector Organization requires services from Pakistani nationals & invites applications for the post of General Manager (Public Relations) contract based in Islamabad. Latest General Manager Jobs
|Public Sector Organization
|General Manager (Public Relations)
|January 31, 2024
|Both Male and Female
|Link Below Here
Master’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, or a corresponding field.
For the job description, qualifications, experience requirements, and the application procedure, please visit our website at www.smartcareers.pk.
Required Skills and Abilities:
A minimum of 13 years of experience in public relations, with a focus on both national and international contexts, preferably within a government or science and technology-related organization post-degree.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu
- Previous experience in the media or public relations sectors
- Knowledge in public relations management and broadcasting divisions
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills are essential for engaging with diverse stakeholders in multilingual settings. These skills involve utilizing a variety of channels and media tools, including print, electronic, and digital media.
- Extensive experience in managing public relations in a complex and global environment.
- Familiarity with space technology and aerospace industry terminology
- Proficient in organizational and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends in communication and media is essential.
Latest General Manager Jobs Advertisement 2024
Queries, if any, may be addressed to e-mail “[email protected]”
The deadline for online submission of applications is January 31, 2024, at 4:00 p.m. Please note that compliance with the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting.
If a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most suitable candidates with higher grades in their respective degrees or relevant experience will be shortlisted.
The organization reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the vacancies or reject any application at any stage, without assigning any reason.