HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarships for Pakistani students to study in Pakistan are funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and administered by the DAAD in cooperation with HEC Pakistan.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is inviting applications from talented and deserving Pakistani undergraduate students currently enrolled in five selected public sector universities. the German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) completely endowed scholarships for the academic year 2024.
|German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD)
|Higher Education Commission
- University of Engineering & Information Technology Khwaja Fareed (KFUEIT), Rahim Yar Khan
- University of Agriculture Lasbela, Water, and Marine Sciences, Uthal
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir Upper
- FATA University, Akhurwal, Dera Adam Khel
- University of Baltistan (Skardu)
The DAAD funds this scholarship program with support from the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, Germany, and it is open to students in all disciplines. It equally encourages male and female students to apply. The awarding of scholarships will be contingent upon the availability of funds.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development are inviting applications for the HEC-DAAD Eiffel Scholarships 2024, aimed at Pakistani students from socio-economically marginalized groups.
- Copy of a valid CNIC
- Copies of Matriculation and Intermediate Certificates with DMCs.
- Proof of enrollment in the institute (admission letter/proof of enrollment letter). Copy of four semesters’ transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers.
- Letter of Motivation/Personal Statement.
Latest HEC DAAD EFFAL Program Advertisement
How To apply Online HEC DAAD EFFAL Scholarships
Applicants may submit the online application form along with their academic credentials at https://shorturl.at/frEGR.
The candidate must have completed four semesters of an undergraduate degree (equivalent to 16 years of education) with a minimum CGPA of 2.7 from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online until February 5, 2024.